[time-nuts] Trimble Studio, what is it?

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sun Jan 12 13:07:51 EST 2014

The 2 versions I have appear the same on the screen, but with different version numbers.  As far as I know they're just different versions of the same thing, I don't know why Trimble names them different things, probably to confuse us.  The google thing doesn't appear to work and I haven't tried the logging.  As far as I can see LH is a bit easier to work with once you understand the keyboard commands.  I'm not sure what Studio offers any better/different.  Maybe the different versions are made for different platforms, but since the commands etc. seem to be the same, they probably work the same from one product to another. My guess.

Dave