[time-nuts] Loran-C radio navigation

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:50:44 EST 2014

Matthias
I live in the US on the east coast and do on occasion receive LORAN C from
Europe. But we have a new LORAN occasionally here that behaves much as the
old did though its for time and frequency only.

Further sitting next to me are 3 X launchpads MSP430s that were so
inexpensive I could not resist picking them up. Though didn't do a thing
with them. Time in the day issue.

Finally you wrote your program in Forth. Always liked Forth allot.

So all of that said are there instructions for loading it onto the
launchpad?
Whats required on the frontend from the antenna to the port?
I also have a real LORAN C simulator and also a test set.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
.