[time-nuts] Trade for GPSDO

Dale Hardin joe.dale.hardin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:30:47 EST 2014

Hi.  I have an assembled TAPR TAC board with the matching 1pps Motorola GPS
and documentation that I would like to trade for a working GPSDO +/- cash
depending.  If you have a spare good GPSDO (smaller is better) and want to
play with an old classic kit that is no longer available, lets discuss. I
just don't have the time to start from scratch as I am already 8-10 QRP kits
behind. My email for any response is my callsign (ks4ns) at yahoo. Thanks,
Dale