[time-nuts] L1/L2 GPS Receiver

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:06:43 EST 2014

Looking at this graph:
http://www.thinksrs.com/assets/instr/PRS10/PRS10diag2LG.gif
If you have a good PRS10, it only needs adjusting on the many-hours
timescale?
How much better is a dual-frequency receiver going to be for this, compared
to a single frequency receiver?

The real benefit of dual-frequency is you can do post-processing with PPP.
Javad has some modules but they start at 3 kUSD - if anyone knows of hobby
level priced L1/L2 receivers that can produce rinex-files for PPP
processing that would be interesting!

AW