[time-nuts] Z3816A Control and Cleaning

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Jan 24 08:38:45 EST 2014

All,

I got up this AM to a nice collection of responses and information.  Thanks
to all.

Glenn, thanks for the Tek Scope article.

Hal, I think that is the command I remember.  I was searching under Z3816A,
not Z3801A.  I'll give it a try.

Perhaps I was not clear about 'soap'.  What I was planning was dish
detergent.  I can choose either regular dish detergent or dish washer
detergent.  Any preference?  These are not the same.  Any guess as to how I
know this?

I'll report back after further effort.  Now, off to work.

Thanks again.

Joe