[time-nuts] Tracoe 600 rubidium standard - defective?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:07:33 EST 2014

Chris,
Good news
The modulation frequency has no great bearing on operation. Yes it should
be in the range that you are seeing and by itself stable. (Reasonably). Its
unfortunate but get good documentations pretty tricky on most of this old
stuff. The internet and time-nuts sure has improved the chance that someone
does have something. I have some 304 information and am very sure its the
same that you have. Obtained from a time-nut. Just in case I stumble across
a 304 some day. Looking thin in that respect.
What other meter readings do you have. Its old so the RB may be finished.
Key is the lamp fires up and is at the right temperature.
Regards
Paul.