[time-nuts] GR 1115-C from the E

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:34:57 EST 2014

Pete
Sorry to see what happened to the oscillator. Given how protected the
crystal was curious as to the damage. Pretty sure you can't glue it back
together. But that said at least for fun perhaps some other xtal will work.
(Not as well) I see the nicads leaked a bit. Those are really old units. I
would guess circa 1960. Amazed its not far worse.
You do find the rare odds and ends.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL