[time-nuts] Tom's "Adventures of a Time Nut" (Banquet Talk)

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:16:10 EST 2014

Tom thanks for your continuing contributions to the science and history of time and frequency. Your passion and knowledge set a high bar for both amateurs and professionals that can help motivate each of us toward our own goals. The ability to both educate and motivate is indeed a rare gift.
Best Wishes;

Thomas Knox