[time-nuts] EFC divider resistors

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 14:18:34 EST 2014

It's hard to be sure without knowing the characteristics of the  DAC ouput
and the oscillator EFC, but if you're only making a one off I wonder  if it
might perhaps be possible to simplify that arrangement  to just a potential
divider using selected values and being fed from  the DAC and tapped off
into the EFC?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR