[time-nuts] Antenna

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 8 15:50:55 EDT 2014

Fellow time-nuts,

I have a FS700 sitting here, but no antenna. There should be other
signals than LORAN-C/CHAYKA available, such as DCF77, MSF60 and the 162
kHz signal from outside Paris. It would be pretty straight-forward to
put up a frame and make a number of turns of wire, and put a low-noise
amplifier up in the attic. What existing projects should I look at or
take inspiration from?

I have a simple DCF77 receiver, but the mentioned DCF77 projects looks
interesting as it does the pseudo-random stuff.

So, inspire me! :)

Cheers,
Magnus