[time-nuts] Pti OCXO...

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Jul 9 09:28:36 EDT 2014

This is a 10Mhz osc, so good for a few things. As far as I can tell, it
has an input for adjustment, so I was hanging onto it for an oscillator
for a GPSDO project some day. It's about a 1.5" by 1.5" metal can, and
since bigger is better I was hoping it was good! :) I don't really have
any way to measure phase noise or anything at home.

I was just wondering if anyone had experience with them.

In any case, untested, without specs, it's still the best oscillator I
currently own... :)

Dan