[time-nuts] Optical Distribution of 1PPS and IRIG

George Atkinson robertg8rpi at virginmedia.com
Sun Jul 13 14:44:54 EDT 2014

Hi
IRIG A20 (manchester code) or even A10 (DC level shift) should drive a
transmitter directly or you could use an AM carrier, A13 is 10kHz, A14
100kHz or A15 1MHz.
LuxLink sell off-the shelf solutions, see
http://www.luxlink.com/products/irig.htm
or SEL will do duplex data plus IRIG B over a two fibre link
https://www.selinc.com/SEL-2810/
Meinberg also have solutions
http://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/products/fo-converter.htm

HTH,