[time-nuts] Symmetricom Z3827A Info? [seems similar to 58534A]

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Sat Jul 19 11:28:19 EDT 2014

This looks like the same mechanical package and interface connector as
the venerable Symmetricom/HP 58534A timing receiver.  All the
descriptions I can find describe identical function seemingly targeted
at the cellular base station market.

Does anyone have a pointer to documentation on these? Google has not
been my friend in this case.

I'm, looking for a few more 58534A for spares in an application and I'm
wondering if these might be close enough to do the deed.

Oz, In DFW

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167