[time-nuts] Starting point for a WWVB project?

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:10:07 EDT 2014

While looking for something else in the basement, I found this Ultralink
301/333 WWVB receiver:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116677848251094111716/albums/6038922880078010001

I think I picked it up because the case looked useful, but I haven't
molested it. It does not seem to work and I can find limited documentation
on it. The remote pod labeled 301 seems to be the entire receiver. It
contains the ferrite-loaded antenna and a Temic U4226 receiver chip. The
other box seems to be supporting and interface circuitry. I make no claims
for the unit other than "it's cute".

I have no use for it. If someone wants a pig in a poke, $36 will get it
Priority Mailed to you (domestic US only). Thanks.

73,

geo - n4ua