[time-nuts] Datum ts2100 gps error code 41: New clone ace III

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 05:08:12 EDT 2014

Hal,
I may take you up on that. However, looking through the manual, it appears
that not all of that type/firmware support WRNO. Supposedly, based on my
digging, early ones did not, the later ones did.
Next step is to ensure that the number formatting output by the new clone
corresponds to the output of the sveesix. I'm curious, based on the fact
that the polled messages work (firmware and satellite id\signal strength)
and what I would assume as  "broadcast or standard TSIP" messages do not.
Norm n3ykf