[time-nuts] Boeing 787 GPS reception trouble

John Marvin jm-tnut at themarvins.org
Mon Jun 2 05:09:54 EDT 2014

Did they make any announcements regarding this? Most people aren't going
to care about GPS, but many people are used to using their cell phones
while waiting for the door to close  and/or as soon as the wheels touch
the ground when landing. If this doesn't work in a 787 I would think
that they would make a PA announcement to that effect, rather than
having to continuously answer questions regarding the problem.

Regards,

John