[time-nuts] VNA design

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jun 2 13:17:59 EDT 2014

On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 09:46:38 -0600
Ed Palmer <ed_palmer at sasktel.net> wrote:

> There's a DIY project to build a spectrum analyzer at
> http://scottyspectrumanalyzer.com .  Since it's modular, one version of
> the project is to add a couple of modules that change it into a network
> analyzer.

That looks very interesting. Thanks for the link!

> If you search ebay for directional couplers, I can almost guarantee that
> you will find what you want at a reasonable price.

Yes. But if i ever build something, it should be reproducible for
others as well. Thus i don't want to rely on stuff from ebay which
can suddenly disapear.

				Attila Kinali

--
I pity people who can't find laughter or at least some bit of amusement in
the little doings of the day. I believe I could find something ridiculous