[time-nuts] for sale: HP 5105A vintage frequency synthesizers

Stan Searing timenutstan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:52:32 EDT 2014

I have a couple of these lovely old heavy synthesizers that I don't have
room for.
100 kHz to 500 MHz in 0.1 Hz steps with a cool "search" function.
Hewlett Packard 5110B frequency drivers are included.
I hope I'm not imposing on the list with this post, but they are very
frequency
related (and were certainly very very impressive in the late 1960's).
And they still have one of the nicest user interfaces for quickly setting a
frequency.
Pick up from San Jose, California would be best.  Pictures on eBay,
discounting from the eBay price increasing over time (discount increasing
more rapidly if I happen to stub my toe on one, now that they have
been pulled out and are in my way).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131204122792

Contact me OFF LIST if interested.

Stan