[time-nuts] Virgin time nutter fell at the first M12+ hurdle

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Jun 11 14:33:27 EDT 2014

-the M12 uses positive TTL serial port logic: a MAX232 or equivalent
is the best you can use to connect the receiver to the PC with theWin
OnCore software
-the M12, by default, doesn't output nothing: use commands to get any
response (or use the WinOncore), no activity can be expected from an
unconnected, new M12+
-yes, if the PPS is regular then the receiver is working
-the M12+ can output NMEA sentences: just program it command @@Ci:
(see the manual to learn how to)