[time-nuts] Sad news Ulrich Bangert

John Miles john at miles.io
Fri Jun 20 21:45:28 EDT 2014

This is indeed terrible to hear.  Ulrich's free software contributions were
not only valuable in my work but useful to a lot of other people with test
gear.  He was also one of my first customers, putting a lot of faith in a
guy he'd never met who was selling PN analyzers out of his basement in
Seattle.  I'm sorry we never had the chance to get together in person.  He
was certainly one of the good guys!

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC