[time-nuts] Sad news Ulrich Bangert

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 13:16:12 EDT 2014

It is a shock and a loss not just to time nuts but many others that where
touched and benefited from him.
Like in the case of Brooks I know what I will do and I urge those of you
that knew him through any type of contact make the old fashioned proper thing
by  sending his wife a letter or card

Frau Ina Bangert,
Ortholzer Weg 1,
27243 Gross Ippener
Germany
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/22/2014 12:36:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,