[time-nuts] TU60-D120-041 power up

Michael Jensen mriisj at danamps.dk
Tue Jun 24 04:13:35 EDT 2014

Hi Jerry

PM sent.

I developed some years ago a GPSDO using the TU series GPS receivers, you
can see the product on this link under the GPS:
http://rudius.net/oz2m/ngnb/index.htm

Regarding the TU-60 you need to convert from the Motorola format to Navmann
format first and then from Navmann format to NMEA format, then you can read
all the information on your sw programs.

I use the program realterm to do this.

When you turn off power it will not remember the NMEA setting not even with
a backup battery and you need to do the procedure again, the TU-30 modules
remember the settings.

Regards
Michael, OZ2ELA