[time-nuts] microcontroller based IRIG generator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:52:26 EDT 2014

I went about obtaining a solution in a round about way in building a GOES
satellite simulator that drives a truetime DC468 rcvr. It has IRIG B
outputs. I do like the displays on the truetime rcvrs.
Just pulled the unit out as I believe the gps rcvr may have an issue as
noted on other threads. If true, time (Pun intended) to convert to a $21
ublox.
Paul
WB8TSL