[time-nuts] GPS puck?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:17:09 EDT 2014

Check out these puppies...  $16 with logic level interface,  $17 with RS-232 interface.   Does GPS and Glonass.  Has antenna.  Has 1pps outut.  Can do 10 Hz updates.   I ordered 6 of the RS-232 units and they took about a week to arrive.
I have not done anything with the 1PPS output yet.  I did lay out a small piggyback circuit board with a DB9 connector and 3.3V regulator so the unit can be powered via a 12V signal on pin 9 of the DB9.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RYN25DI-10Hz-RS232-interface-high-performance-GPS-Glonass-antenna-module-battery-/171340780546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e4b4d402