[time-nuts] Beaglebone´s PRUs

Matthew Martin dr.grid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:57:18 EDT 2014

I received a new Rev C BeagleBone black this week, which identifies itself
as running the Debian distribution.  I just loaded John's 5370_proc package
onto the Beagle,
ran make and it all compiled without a problem.  I can't do any testing
beyond this for the time being, but I did want to let John and the group
know that it appears no
adjustment is needed.

    Matt