[time-nuts] DIY FE-5680A lobotomy (disable temp compensation)

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:01:22 EDT 2014

Scott,

Could I ask you to post that "C crap" someplace?  Would save me and
others some time.
This temperature thing is complex enough that I'd like to try some experiments.

I want to run an FE5680 in an unheated attic where the temperature
swings 40F and then plot some data.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California