[time-nuts] FSCM 38243 Power Distribution Module

d0ct0r time at patoka.org
Sun Mar 2 17:09:26 EST 2014

Thanks All for the information ! I'll try to contact "PG Electronics"
for the specifications.

For now, I have no access to precision instruments to measure certain
parameters of that module. The whole idea is to have couple of extra
sine outputs from my Trimble T-bolt. I am thinking to hook 10Mhz to MCU
and use it as main clock source for it. The same MCU will be using as
monitoring tool for T-Bolt and probably provide some extra functionality
for my project. And at the same time to have isolated sine outputs which
I could use for some other projects or experiments. For 1PPS I'll going
to use TADD-3. I think its fun to have MCU which using GPSDO as main
clock source. For example, I think I could use as frequency counter or
signal generator.

Regards,

V.P.

On 2014-03-02 03:06, Robert Atkinson wrote:
> From the construction and components used it isn't UHF ;-) It appears
> to be 7 two way splittters in series and the transformers look to have
> plenty of turns.
>
> As you have a 10MHz source why not just try it out? You should get
> about 9dB attenuation input to output with the other ports terminated
> in 50R. This could be checked by reference to a 10dB attenuator with a
> 50R load, diode and multimeter as indication if you don't have an
> accurate power meter.
>
> Or if you ship it to me I can stick it on a VNA and give you exact
> specs.
>
> HTH
> Robert G8RPI.
>
> -------------------------
>  FROM: d0ct0r <time at patoka.org>
>  TO: time-nuts at febo.com
>  SENT: Sunday, 2 March 2014, 5:54
>  SUBJECT: [time-nuts] FSCM 38243 Power Distribution Module
>
> Does anybody knows if FSCM 38243 8-way P/D module is suitable for
> 10MHZ
> frequency ? The module I have, has no other information on it except
> Serial No.: 171-0100-048. Looks like its old Minicircuits product. But
> am not sure. I am planing to connect 10Mhz GPSDO output to it.
>
> --
> WBW,
>
> V.P.

> Links: