[time-nuts] Finding a spare part for HP5370B

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:06:20 EST 2014

Yes indeed those plastic display covers do seem to fall out and get lost.
I have a 5730 with the same issue. Digikey sold (or used to) the red
filtered plastic and I have used that to fix an hp8505 that lost a window.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 2:21 AM, Pascual Arbona Lopez <p.arbona at securimar.com