[time-nuts] HP 58503A acurate UTC time

Timestep Information at time-step.com
Wed Mar 12 07:47:51 EDT 2014

Thanks guys

It is now reading UTC, but only after a power off routine.  That confused me !

I can't afford the time to let it re-survey, and used the Query command with a "0" instead of a "?".  Re-querying it with a question mark it replied that there would be no survey on power up.  The iPhone photo of the screen is here www.soundhifi.com/FOURUMIMAGES/gps.jpg

So the question is, will this really stop the annoying survey every time ?

And finally, does anyone have the circuit of the display so I can put a switch in the reduce the brightness please ?

Thanks

Dave