[time-nuts] Any Isotemp OCXO107-10 Info?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 14 11:18:33 EDT 2014

The specs that I found here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010302193035/http://www.isotemp.com/ocxo107.htm

say the electrical EFC range is > 0.1 PPM, but that's for the version
with the D/A converter.  I can't find any hint about our version.

My unit is starting to settle down.  Yesterday aging was in the e-8
range, today it's in the e-9 range.  Spec is < 2e-10/day.

Earlier I babbled something about a 200 Hz tuning range.  I don't know
what I was thinking.  The tuning range is 5 MHz +3 Hz to -7 Hz. So far
the drift has been upwards so I have lots of room to slow it down.

Ed