[time-nuts] Power Supply for AD9852 / AD9854

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 15:57:43 EDT 2014

You have not said any thing as to what you expect to get out  of the DDS
and how important certain parameters are. We recently did a AD 9913  that Tom
tested extensively  http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/ad9913/ using a  single
supply for the DDS. Some may take exception but it works for us. The AD
9913 is nice for time nuts applications since it allows precise offsets and we
use it in applications like Dual Mixer and what I call the Austron circuit,
a  circuit that is a single channel digital mixer with ping pong counter
and  yields 1 E-12 in 1 second. Not ready for release yet.
AD 9913 board is attached.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 3/16/2014 12:36:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,