[time-nuts] Using GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard.

Anders Time anderstime at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:20:58 EDT 2014

Does anyone have a copy of the QEX 2013 november article(Bill Kaune) "Using
GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard"?

I´m really interested in this subject, but I can´t find this magazine in
Sweden. I have contacted QEX, but it is very difficult to buy back-issues.

Have any one built this frequency standard and can tell me more about the
project?
You can access the source code for the project here:
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QEX%20Binaries/2013/November_13/11x13_Kaune_PIC_Code.zip

/Anders