[time-nuts] Using GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard.

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 14:13:56 EDT 2014

Hi Anders,
You can buy the 2013 "QST" CD-ROM from ARRL which includes QEX. I'm in the UK and have this CD, international delivery was no problem. Cost was $25, see http://www.arrl.org/shop/ARRL-Periodicals-DVD-2013/  The disk is well worth the cost.
I've not built the project but have looked at the article. It references the Shera design and is basically a Trimble Resoluton T to LPRO101 GPSDO. It divides the 10MHz to 100kHz before comparison. I'm not qualified to comment on how good the design is, but you can contact me off-list if you want more details.

Robert G8RPI.