[time-nuts] Nav Receiver Sawtooth Correction?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Mar 21 15:28:13 EDT 2014

I've gotten my PLL mostly working, but, since I'm using a nav receiver, it looks like I may want to see if I can do a poor-man's sawtooth correction based on GPS position changes.  Has anyone done this or have a reference for a project that has?  It would seem to me that only the East-West movements would be a factor, but I dunno.  As a beginning, I was just going to plot lat and lon deltas from "gpsd" data to see what correlates to the phase error jumps I'm seeing, unless this path has already been tread.  I don't expect the accuracy that would be afforded by a real timing receiver.

Bob - AE6RV