[time-nuts] Equinox and sidereal time

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:50:57 EDT 2014

Thanks Paul,
I should be able to get this information online,
but nearly all my attempts to get information from
USA military sites seem to be blocked to Australia,
or may be just to me.
I click the URL and wait two minutes and it times out.
Any time day or night.
It is very frustrating as the sites appear to be available
to everyone else.
I bought the Nautical Almanac but it does not have such information.
It is very hard to find alternate sources of the data.
cheers,
Neville Michie