[time-nuts] NTP and Windows 7

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Thu Mar 27 21:36:01 EDT 2014

Hi David

My question was not that it runs on XP, I was asking if you are running some
other software on your Win7 machine that might occasionally hit up the
system resources to the point where the system stutters.

Backup programs can do this.  Applications that look for newer versions when
they load can cause a network hit. Lots of stuff. Java and Flash are
notorious for causing memory and timing problems.

Cheers!
Dave