[time-nuts] HP 5065A with Patek Philippe analog clock coming up for sale

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Fri Mar 28 13:18:44 EDT 2014

Thought I'd give a "heads up" concerning a nice HP 5065A that I will be
offering for sale in the near future.
It has the Patek Philippe analog clock and is in pretty good condition.
Fully checked out and aligned!
Plot against a Hydrogen Maser looks great and beats the original HP specs
handily.
Comes with a full 90 day warranty. Contact me off-list and I can provide
the plot and some PIX to interested parties.
SN prefix is 1320A and includes the power cord and rack ears. Price is
$4150.00 which includes shipping in the CONUS.
Cheers!
Corby Dawson