[time-nuts] Another Arduino GPSDO

Eric Williams wd6cmu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:15:51 EDT 2014

OK, now I understand the reference, but not the significance in this
context.  The sawtooth error is below the resolution of the counter here.
 It does produce noise on the transition between capture counts that I am
filtering out, but it should average out over the long-term integration
that I'm using, right?
--
eric