[time-nuts] SRS FS700 questions

stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sat May 3 14:18:19 EDT 2014

Hello Nigel,

I would consider doing the maintenance/calibration/performance
verification procedure in the manual.
A procedure will show if you have equal swing on the VCXO about the
center freq needed.
The VCXO can be mechanically adjusted for center of the VCXO electronic
control range.

I recall no backlight on the LCD on mine.

It has been awhile since I last turned mine on.

Stan, W1LE