[time-nuts] Need simple test command to verify connection to UT PLUS module

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun May 4 23:56:38 EDT 2014

wb0gaz at yahoo.com said:
> As I am not using windows, I cannot make use of application program there to
> test my interface. I do not wish to implement "NTP" on Linux as my eventual
> target is not Linux, it is just my initial test environment.

You can use ntpd on Linux for initial testing.

You can also look at the code from ntpd.  It's ntpd/refclock_oncore.c from
your favorite tar file.  It's got the checksum code.  (Search for "checksum".
:)
  http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Main/SoftwareDownloads
There are probably important hints in html/drivers/driver30.html

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.