[time-nuts] Datum 4065A Cs Tube Response

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:49:42 EDT 2014

I will agree with Joe. I have a CS tube thats darn near impossible to read
the beam current and yet it still locks. That truly amazes me. I seem to
recall other comments ages ago about that chip failing. There should be a
way to emulate it these days with all of the DDS chips and such that are
available.
Good luck.
Regards
Paul.