[time-nuts] Problems with Yahoo! mail.

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Tue May 6 13:11:53 EDT 2014

Since it toook me so long to track this down and I have such an odd mail
system  maybe it doesn't matter but ...

when Yahoo! enabled more stringent mail security Google started sending
certain Yahoo originated mail to my spam folder.  This started in early
April.  I was confused because some folks like SAID use both Yahoo and
non-Yahoo origination so I thought maybe I was just being even more dense
than usual rather than I was getting every Nth message.

I finally decided I wasn't that confused and went looking for missing bits
of conversations and found them in a spam folder.

So if you use gmail and you don't look in your spam folder much you might
want to check it.

There are also possible issues with Comcast, Microsoft systems
(Hotmail/Outlook/Live) and AOL.

--
Paul