[time-nuts] STEL 1173 datasheet

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:40:41 EDT 2014

Wow at $155 or $125 + $65 for a stel replacement chip.
Like the concept they have of allowing you to rewire the pins and frankly
it would appear the $125 is a cleaner fit if it can be offset in the CS ref.
But hey its not my project so will watch from the side lines.
Paul
WB8TSL

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Robert LaJeunesse <rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net