[time-nuts] BeagleBone Black NTP server

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Fri May 9 20:26:25 EDT 2014

I too have ntp running on the BeagleBone Black, also without GPS interfaced.

However, I stumbled across this website;

http://the8thlayerof.net/2013/12/08/adafruit-ultimate-gps-cape-creating-custom-beaglebone-black-device-tree-overlay-file/

with details on interfacing GPS but I haven't dug into the details yet
but it looks like a good start.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc