[time-nuts] OT - Need a German speaker

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun May 18 07:14:17 EDT 2014

Joe
I am German living in the US. The site does ship to the US and once the
product is available middle June If necessary I will be glad to help.
How ever we have time nuts living in Germany and some probably have bought
from this site. They can log in and find out what then payment options
are.Most  likely you will be able to place the order and pay for it and have it
shipped to  you. Shipping will be E 5.90 from what I can tell. But it will
be clear once the  product is available.
At the time if necessary I will be glad to get on the phone with you and
talk you through the process.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 5/17/2014 11:28:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,