[time-nuts] Ublox 7

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat May 24 15:48:27 EDT 2014

Hans
 we are not elite most of those have long gone if you look back four  years
ore more and that is my main frustration since none of the things I have
worked on would have been possible with out them. We will announce  some work
soon but the frustration is with the listings that have absolutely  nothing
to do with time nuts issues and that has resulted that some of our best  do
not consider it worth while to enter a dialog.

I am not saying good bye and let me make clear there no such thing as a
silly question as long as it is on time frequency subjects.
As an example a couple of years ago it deteriorated in to discussion of
German Home Radiator brass fittings having built a home in Germany I  know
about the subject but some how did not think this was the place.

I still hope that some say enough is enough and maybe get back to what it
was and again when on subject there are no stupid questions. Not asking is
a sign of ignorance and stupidity. But on this site please limit it to time
nut  issues.
We have a small group off list and will expand it to focus on time nut
projects since focused dialog on a project has not been possible for quite some
 time.
As an example a GPSDO for the FE 5680 that if there is an interest could
have a kit price of $ 45 shipping and handling included. Have to find some
one  that will do the kitting and shipping I will definitely not do it. There
is  plenty of margin for some one. Actual Material cost will be between $ 15
and 20  depending on volume.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 5/24/2014 2:46:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,