[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 31 12:04:37 EDT 2014

Hi

I’d say it is a safe bet that they will fiddle the way they do the various modulation formats so that the WWVB wrist watches keep working. It will be interesting to see how they do that with the “fast” modulation. I both want my watch to work and I’d like to see the fast stuff on the air for high(er) resolution timing.

Bob