[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 19:05:24 EDT 2014

Hi Anthony,

It's a new circuit that has to be inserted, which is what I've done, but
I'm not sure whether or not it's strictly necessary for the unit to function
or  whether it's just there to get the lights sequencing properly and
perhaps all  that's needed for basic functionality are just the links.

I'm leaving well alone for now to let the oscillator run overnight but
will try it again tomorrow with just the links and see what happens.
I'm also hoping to get some idea of the between unit signalling,  although
I only have Z3811s I'm hoping, with the boards being an almost  identical
match, that what goes one way should be matched by what comes the  other.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 01/11/2014 22:41:09 GMT Standard Time, aroby at antamy.com