[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 09:44:59 EST 2014

Oh well, and perhaps not too surprisingly, the J5 pin 3 to ground option on
 its own was not that much of a raging success.

However, the unit did eventually come up indicating "Standby", and at that
point pulling out the pin 3 to ground link and inserting the previously
made up  plug switched it into "On" mode and up came the outputs.

I'm sure everyone is getting a bit tired of hearing me going on  about
this, and it's hard to know what else to add other than to say there seems  to
be more than one option that will do the trick, but my wired plug as
previously described, and wired according to the starting in the top right hand
corner numbering scheme, does, for me at least, seem to work every time,  so I
think I'll just stick with that and quit whilst I'm ahead:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR