[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 15:01:42 EST 2014

Ah, I had wondered about that but was probably being a bit selfish  as I
only have the GPS based units:-)

Given the similarity, I would assume where we've got to on these  wouldn't
be a bad starting point, and at least identifying the 1PPS input on the
interface connector should be straightforward enough.

Regards

Nigel GM8PZR

In a message dated 02/11/2014 19:41:07 GMT Standard Time, kb8tq at n1k.org